When you are single most of the time it is the most beautiful thing, for real. You don’t have to worry about people and their insecurities. You don’t have to answer to anyone about your where abouts,you save hell of money, freedom to say and look at what ever the hell you want too! You can be free from all the mind games and senseless suspicions. I will tell you something else; you accomplish a hell of a lot more when you are single too…I’m telling you it’s true. When you are just focused on yourself that is when you start doing great in school, work, making friends and all the things you’ve always wanted start coming your way. The moment you get into a relationship you start losing all that shit lol. Next thing you know your phone is broke, no where to live, car needs maintenance,not in school and you find yourself stuck in Georgia in the middle of no where living with your parents…*cough* *cough* no names, I’m just saying something like that COULD happen ya know?…lmao.
I think the best part of being single is just not having the obligation, the simple gift of feeling non-obligated to one human being. Not saying you should go be a whore lol but just that feeling of free. I use to be a sappy mess on those late nights alone, now I just make me a sandwich hop on tumblr or tubeplus (movies not porn lol) and call it a night because it’s not worth it. If you don’t see yourself marrying that person then why even bother? I’m learning that ….
Posted on Thursday, 28 June
Tagged as: couples relationships thoughts single
- mysuitcaselove likes this
- blindshallsee said: I find that I am productive when I’m in a relationship. When goals are accomplished, I’d definitely be proud of myself, but I find it satisfying when you’ve made youre significant other proud as well. It adds to the motive. (It’s probably just me)
- random-chick-4-life likes this
- ashleebrielle said: Great view!! I completely agree. However I believe that when your in a relationship it’s all about finding balance. That’s what important. It’s still possible to focus on school,yourself and work with balance. Just depends on if your sig other is worth it
- findingtebeah posted this